I hold a Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology and professional designations of Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) and Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC), with membership in both the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) and the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC). I also serve on the Executive Board of the British Columbia Post-Secondary Counsellors’ Association (BCPSCA).
My work has taken me from Fraser River Counselling to Sources Community Resources Society, Douglas College, University of the Fraser Valley, and Fraser Health. In addition to counselling work, I also host workshops and provide consulting support.
- Counselling at a Distance: Using Video, Telephone, and Text-Based Methods to Connect with Clients
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Emotion-Focused Family Therapy (EFFT)
- ASIST: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
- safeTALK: Suicide Alertness for Everyone
- Observed & Experiential Integration (OEI) Level II
- Observed & Experiential Integration (OEI) Level I
- Sand Tray / Rice Tray Workshop
- Gottman Level 1: Bridging the Couple Chasm
- Superhero Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology from Trinity Western University
Professional Member of the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) possessing a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC Member #16334) designation.
Professional Member of the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA) possessing a Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC Member #10003368) designation.